Seniors: Are you ready for your close up?
Let us help you get camera-ready for your senior portraits with our easy breezy style tips. We’ve teamed up with a photographer friend and compiled some simple ideas to help you feel confident, polished and most importantly, like your best-self!
Our smartest photographer friends say that their clients always ask: What should I wear for my senior portraits?
Sharpen your pencils and grab your notebooks, seniors, style class is now in session!
STYLE TIP 1: Statement Jewelry
- Of course, we think tassel jewelry adds just the right amount of double meaning for a graduate, but it really is a great way to work some statement jewelry into your look.
- Pick tassels that work well with your complexion or eyes: Warm colors like those in our Tiered Tassel Earrings in Red Neutrals complement brown eyes and warm complexion.
- Add a hat if you’re comfortable (or bring one along to try out for a couple of shots)
STYLE TIP 2: Sparkly Earrings for Close Up Headshots
- We love our Druzy Jewelry pieces because they catch the light so well and really “show up” on camera.
- We’ve got them in *almost* as many shades as our tassels… and, with options available for silver, yellow gold or rose gold metal elements, you really can create the perfect look!
- For fair skin, we love the way our Black Druzy Earrings pop in a headshot.
STYLE TIP 3: Add pieces that showcase your personality, talents, and hobbies
- Here we’ve featured pointe shoes and posing in ballet positions (+jewelry to match)
- Let your creativity flow by creating your very own custom Tassel Earrings at our Tassel Bar… ask us how
- PRO TIP BONUS: schedule your senior photo shoots back-to-back with your bestie and capture some candid moments together!
So, there you have it! Three easy to accomplish tips to get you started as you plan. But really, the most important thing is to feel confident and have fun. Whatever you choose to wear, be sure it feels like YOU… just a little elevated (as Tan from Queer Eye would say).
And, here’s a secret bonus shot for those of you who read through to the end: A sneak peek at our White Druzy and Rose Quartz Drop Earrings from our brand new collection that’s dropping SO SOON!
*Love them? Need them? Be among the FIRST to shop them here!*