In my last blog post where I wrapped up 2016 by sharing my Best 9 from Instagram, I alluded to some upcoming exciting news involving J’Adorn Designs and the Rising Tide Society. Well, today the wait is over and I am proud to finally announce:
I am leading Tuesdays Together Catonsville, a new local chapter of The Rising Tide Society!
Photo by Natalie Franke
A few questions you may have:
1. What is the Rising Tide Society?
The Rising Tide Society is an international movement for creative entrepreneurs and small business owners dedicated to educating and empowering creatives to thrive in the spirit of “Community Over Competition.” A movement dedicated to the people it serves, Rising Tide Society focuses on building community locally and transforming not only the creative industry, but also the world.
2. What is Tuesdays Together?
TuesdaysTogether is a meeting that occurs on the second Tuesday of every month for creative entrepreneurs and small business owners to meet in the spirit of community over competition and discuss industry-relevant topics. These meetings were created out of a need to connect with other people, share successes and struggles, and create long-lasting relationships with fellow creative entrepreneurs.
3. What is the purpose of Tuesdays Together Catonsville?
The main purpose of the Catonsville TuesdaysTogether group is to be a regular meeting place where local creative business owners can gather to support, encourage and collaborate with one another. Each month’s meeting will be geared toward a different industry-related topic.
Our TuesdaysTogether group will begin meeting in February 2017 with dates and locations shared in our Facebook group each month.
4. Who is TuesdaysTogether Catonsville for?
We are a society of creative entrepreneurs, men & women, from hobbyist to seasoned professional, usually gathering the second Tuesday of every month in the spirit of Community over Competition. Our meetings are open to everyone in the Catonsville area who fits this description!
Photo by Natalie Franke
5. What can I expect to happen when I come to a Tuesdays Together Catonsville meeting?
- Open discussions about topics relevant to small business owners (social media, websites, client care & more)
- The opportunity to meet and connect with others in your area who understand the hustle involved in running a small business
- A welcoming environment where you can share, learn, and make new friends in your industry
- You’ll likely also get a big hug from me along with a cup of coffee or glass of champagne, depending on the time of day we’re meeting!
6. How can I get involved?
Joining is easy! Just head over to Facebook and request to join the Tuesdays Together Catonsville group. After you’ve been added, you’ll be able to participate in our online discussions. You’ll also be able to see where & when we meet each month!
Photo by Madison Short
This is awesome! Congrats!