Boudoir Shoot Sneak Peek
We’re only allowed to share a few images from this styled shoot right now, but they’re so smokin’ that we just couldn’t keep a lid on them!
From classic style to boho and edgy looks, this shoot has something to inspire everyone.
We can’t wait to get the green light and show you MORE boudoir, but for now, we’re obsessing over this sneak peek and the way our jewelry adds a touch of sparkle without overpowering the “barely-there” looks.
Above, you’ll find our Crystal Spike & Pearl Necklace in Rose Gold. We love the warm tones in this piece. It just seems to glow, doesn’t it?
A boudoir shoot is designed to celebrate a woman’s beauty and sensuality. When you’ve got the right photographer, they can be fun, empowering and FULL of self-love. We love that our jewelry becomes a delicate compliment to the look, while still letting the woman’s beauty take center stage. Have YOU ever thought about doing a boudoir shoot?
Our White Druzy Earrings are featured in the subtly steamy shot above.
We promise to share the rest of the photos as soon as we can, but for now we’ll leave you with this last shot. And hopefully with some inspiration to start dreaming up your own boudoir shoot! It could be a fun break from the traditional bachelorette party scene. Or, a special girls’ night with your besties!
Collaborating Vendors and Artisans:
- Photographer/Creative Director: Katherine Elizabeth Photography
- Venue: MD Creative Collective
- Hair + Makeup Artist: Fleurt Beauty Company
- Jewelry Designer: J’Adorn Designs
- Invitation: Kat Shot Designs
- Florals: The Rogue Petal Co.
- Sparkling Sea Aquamarine Branch Earrings
- Love is Golden Bridal Bracelet
- Pink Crystal Spike Necklace with Freshwater Pearl Accent in Rose Gold
- White Druzy Earrings in Silver
As seen in: