A Collaboration of Opposites
Recently, we teamed up with an all-star team of Baltimore wedding designers and vendors. This styled photo session proves that opposites really do attract!
(And we’re especially proud to share that Tacari Weddings recently published it!)
As you’re scrolling through these images, if you can peel your eyes away from our Crown of Ice hair comb, pay attention to the fun and intriguing play on opposites.
Hard and Soft
Bright and Dark
Urban and Botanical
Heavy and Light
We love the way our Crown of Ice crystal spike hair comb glows in the natural light. We think it’s the perfect hard and edgy compliment to the bride’s soft, natural curls.
We’re also loving this non-traditional gown by Baltimore designer, The Lotus Bloom Co.
It’s giving us all the badass, do-your-own-thing and own-it vibes. And, we are here for it!
Nature plays a big, inspiring role here at J’Adorn.
So, we’re obsessed with these botanicals.
We’re loving the greens; and the geometric displays are everything. The play on opposites here makes for an intriguing, appealing and – dare we say – SHOW STOPPING photograph!
Clean lines, lush details, a killer backdrop and who-needs-a-filter-anyway natural lighting.
What more could you want?!
Oh, a stunning hairpiece to top it all off?
Well, you KNOW we’ve got that!
- Venue: Habitat at Seya
- Dress: the lotus bloom co.
- Photography: Megapixels Media
- MUA: Shereen B Makeup Artistry
- Florist: The Rogue Petal Co
- Macrame Decor: Ore and Wool
- Planner: Plan Accordingly Weddings
- Ring: Nelson Coleman Jewelers of Towson
- Crystal Hair Comb: J’Adorn Designs
- Balloon Decor: Jess Albins Events + Creative Studio
- Crystal Decor: G. Demae Accessories
- Videography: Annan Productions
- Triangle Fixtures: Megapixels Media
As seen in: