What do rose gold bridal accessories and baby goats have in common?
They both steal the show in this bridal style feature!
We collaborated with a great team of Maryland wedding vendors to create this warm, romantic styled photo session.
The Annapolis Wedding Blog recently published this editorial on their website, so today we’re sharing some of our favorite pictures!
We adore the way Leah’s red hair looks with the warm tones in her rose gold bridal accessories.
And we think the botanical elements of her wedding gown pair perfectly with the little sprouts featured in her earrings & floral hairpin.
Here’s a closer look at that handcrafted rose gold hairpin:
And now for the real reason you decided to read this far into the post…
… the BABY GOAT!
Seriously, how cute is this little guy!?
Besides being adorable, the baby goat adds to the whimsical natural style of these photos. Sure, it would still be beautiful without the little goat. But why would you ever pass on that little face? We certainly don’t know!
So, what do you think?
Would you like to wear these rose gold wedding accessories for your wedding day attire? Tell us what you think in the comments!
Or, send us a message to begin designing your ideal jewelry, perfectly customized to your taste. We love custom jewelry even more than baby goats.
Here’s a handy list of the rose gold bridal accessories from this photo session:
- Sprout & Pearl Bridal Earrings in Rose Gold (currently on sale!)
- Paper Blossom Rose Gold Bridal Hairpin
Maryland wedding vendor team:
- Photography: Megan Bennett Photography
- Planner: SD Events
- Venue: Historic London Town & Gardens
- Dress: Modern Trousseau Baltimore
- Jewelry : J’Adorn Designs
- Hair: Hair by Linsay
- Makeup: Makeup by Farren
- Florist: Eight Tree Street Floral
- Suit: Christopher Schafer Clothier
- Stationery: Susan Wilson Designs
- Calligraphy: Pluma Palomino
- Londontown Illustration: David Wahl
- Rentals: Honeywood Rentals & 2Hands Studios
- Vintage Postage: Magnolia Postage
- Baked goods: Whipped Cakes & Atwaters
- Models: Leah & Kevin
- Livestock: Goat to be Zen Yoga